How to Clean Broiler Pan in the Easiest and Hygienic way
How to Clean Broiler Pan in the Easiest and Hygienic way: Both cooking utensils need to be cleaned after use. At the same time, it ensures the problem of healthy and long-term use. Broiler is also the most important tool used in the kitchen. Basically, it is used to bake meat or other food in the fire. After each bread, it will be filled with a place where spices are burned. If it is not cleaned after each use, it becomes unhealthy and easily damaged.
On the Web, many people are suffering from the query to clean the perfect pan. I've seen a way in which people suggest cleaning the pan is not very easy. Now I have decided to arrange this session which revolves around the easiest homemade way to clean a barbecue pot.
The main morphology of pan-carnivoresActually, the pot of barbecue is made of metal. The iron is plated with black emollients. Each broiler pan has two parts. The first is the part where food is held. Another is the bottom of what the time tray looks like. Both parts become heated and full of spice stains after each cook.
The homemade and easier way to clean broiler panEquipment you need: lemon juice, baking soda, brush, soap.
It is interesting to clean pan broilers that we use at least part of the soap. Here we use lemon juice and soda. The lemon juice is available for cleaning the market. If you do not then use the raw lemon juice obtained. Baking soda is a common thing for every kitchen. We know that both lemon juice and baking soda are a good detergent for metals. Follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Separate pan and barbecue grill. Sprinkle lemon juice in pan and grill. There is no need to put large lemon juice for cleaning. A sufficient amount of lemon juice is required.
- Step 2: Get the baking soda pack. If they expire, they will not work correctly. Best buy new. Place the baking soda in the pan and grill it with the same amount of lemon juice.
- Step 3: Wait a few seconds. Once the lemon and soda mixture begins the pan in a bubble. In lemon juice, it has citric acid. On the other hand, baking soda is considered a carbonate product. After their reaction, the bubble bubble makes the separation of dumps and local ingredients such as spices, oils and so on.
- Step 4: After two minutes of bubbles, take a plastic brush to clean the area. The use of mineral laundry or mineral brush is not fully permitted. Make sure to brush each part of the chicken. Remember each grill post while cleaning the broiler stand.
After polishing, each part is clean with fresh water. Even with oil, use regular liquid soap. Scrape all things with cotton stuff. The rest of the item dries both parts.Remove deep areas: Sometimes due to long use, the pan pan becomes intermittent. Even those sites have become very close. People use chemical technology to remove that area. But this may be the reason for losing the nerves of the pan. But the use of lemon can be a good solution. One of the processes that you need to use is your bathtub or tub. First of all, fill the water bath and mix with lemon juice. The broth is spread over the water for one night. Then follow the steps I described earlier on this subject. If the area is deeper, you should dip the pan over the water for more time.
Pan-broiler safe from unexpected placesA small step in anxiety can save a pan from the presence of deep spots. At the same time, cleaning the pan is also easier. In order to avoid an unexpected place, people use a foil paper to close the bottom pan or grille. But this is only part of the solution I am thinking of. The best thing you can do is cover the grill, the pan with butter, oil or any other liquid that does not mix with water. This simple step will protect your instrument from burning and an unexpected stain.
Things you should notice at all times
- Stop using the metal washing machine or metal brush. Because the chicken body is covered with a heat sensitive layer. These things help broiler more hot more quickly. While on the metal cleaning machine, paint the paint.
- There are many cleaning shortcuts. The use of chemicals is one of them. But remember that it can cause serious damage. The food can be toxic. Even carnivores can be destroyed. So the nutritionists have suggested to avoid the use of chemicals.
- Try cleaning the pan after regular use. Do not hide them for cleaning after the next use. Burning oil and spice of meat will accumulate the flavor of the food. At the same time, it is not healthy.
- Make sure the broth is dries after cleaning. Rust can not be affected but the health problem stops. Even withholding, you should cover the pan to hide it from the dust.