Healthy and Easy Seafood Stew Fennel Recipe: Last week, my teenage son came from school, and as always, he always asked this question, "Mom, what about dinner tonight?" I looked at him honestly and asked him to propose it. He told me that the soup is good on a cold winter night and he also seeks seafood!
Therefore, you get the perfect combination of seafood and pottery in a bowl and best serve hot white steam rice. That's it, a bowl of seafood stewing dinner that night. Delicious! My God, I am so happy that my wife has two slices of rice ..
What is the ingredients of seafood soups and fennel recipes?
- 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon of thyme dry
- 3 bay leaves (dried or fresh)
- The teaspoon has powdered red pepper flakes or cayenne powder (cut part if you do not want to be too hot)
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 small fennel bulb (or large half) or sweet aniseed (can be found on the swordweed), finely chopped.
- 4 cloves of garlic, not finely chopped.
- 1 pack of 28 ounces full of peeled tomatoes, crispy until tender, and juices are available.
- أك cup dry white wine (your Sutter Homes Chardonnay).
- 1 bottle of 18 oz clam juice (I used the brand of Snow, located in Safeway).
- 1 cup water.
- 1 pound of sliced skin with no coddock or American cod in the Pacific or Swai or Tilapia (your chosen fish), I bought pre-cut pieces for individual pieces from Super Mart.
- 1 pound mussels, crushed and calcined.
- A tens of thousands of raw, peeled, spinach or frozen shrimp, melted.
- 1 pound of clean squid, dissolved in a freezer, cut into half and half rings (you can also use scallops too!)
To see how we prepare:
- Fry frying seeds in a small skillet over medium heat until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Spice well with the spice mill (I do not have a spice grinder so I put the grilled seeds in a small plastic bag and close it and use a meat hammer to crush the powder), then place it aside .
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan in the heat vessel. Place fennel, garlic, onion, bay leaf, oregano and red flakes of pepper. Season with salt and pepper. Cover, cook and stir from time to time until the onion and fennel are smooth, about 12-15 minutes.
- Stir the crushed frying bones, mashed with tomatoes with juice, white wine, clam juice, and 1 cup of water. Cover, boil, lower heat until low medium, cook, often stirring, until mixes, only 15 minutes.
- Stir in fish, mussels, shrimp and bring in a warm heat. Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add squid, cover and cooking until the mussels are open and cook seafood, about 5-6 minutes (ignore mussels that are not open).
- 6. Advance the white steam rice or dinner roll.