Buying a laptop bag, baggage, or briefcaseThe bag you choose depends on a number of features and considerations, but the most important thing is that you plan to use the bag. If you are a frequent traveler, for example, you need to look for a bag labeled "Friendly on the Checkpoint". If you have a very big and heavy laptop, a rolling case style can withstand the shocking shoulders. Carry many papers, an extra battery, portable hard drive, and / or lots of other stuff? Look for both spaciousness and pocket for the organization.
Do not forget to check the bag level - both the overall dimensions and the laptop's dimensions - make sure that your laptop is in the bag.
I asked travel professionals with popular laptops and luggage manufacturers, how people look at a bag, and buy good laptops or luggage, such as self-repair zippers, which are a cheap bag from one quality
Laptop bag styleFrom the musical bag bag to the backpack from the massage bag, from within the laptop you got a lot of bag style to choose from. Each has the advantages and presentations of a separate image. (Actually, many laptops are not as unusual as the owner, so you can change the style depending on the situation.) Here are some types of styles and some hand picked selections to easily find the perfect bag:
- Laptop inside "laptop is a fit fit for your laptop and you will be able to use your laptop in the absence of other padding. Their own, inside or in these cases can be used to carry your laptop safely to your office. Good padding or a hard shell And for self-healing zippers, look for two examples: Laptop case logic thin sleeve up to 14 inches Everki color kyambara Accessories Case / Laptop Desk, which doubles as a portable laptop desk.
- Briefcase-style laptop bag and shoulder bag: Briefcase laptop bag and shoulder bag are designed to carry a shoulder or handle, although you can use some shoulder bag in cross-BD fashion. These bags tend to be lightweight and compact, and this Shine 2 women's glossy compact laptop bag can be very professional and traditional or distinctive like. The briefcase and shoulder bag offers more organization features than just a laptop sleeve. Look for padded handles or straps, outer or outer material for your small items and your papers
- Backpack Laptop Bags: Backpacks are a casual, comfortable way to carry your laptop and your other mobile gear. They are great for travelers, students and residents of the city, who have to run smoothly (although should be careful while roaming around the crowd, so that nobody attacks your backpack). Shoulder patches deliver weight evenly and keep your hands free. Look for padded, regular straps and a padded section or removable sleeve for your laptop.
- Messenger bag: Messenger bag helps you carry your laptop and other items with their cross-bad designs. They are great for the active people (e.g., bike riders) because they are designed for stability and there are steps for safe keeping the bag near your waist. Look for your small items for vinyl lining, a padded strap, and no necessary compartments.
- Rolling Laptop Bag: Rolling Laptop Bag is great for taking weight off your shoulders and forting your thing across long distances. They are usually bulkier and heavy (thanks to wheels) than other bags, but you can fit more into them; Some can even double your carryon as well. See a well-paded Laptop Compaiper with rubber-bound, ball-tolerance inline sketch wheels, strong edges, and high-density foam (for shock absorption - your laptop can be captivating). See the top 7 rolling bags this selection.
There are special laptop bags to choose from include:
- Women's Laptop Bags: Designed for Both Function and Style See this gallery of stylish women's laptop bags.
- Men's Laptop Bags: From Sports to Serious and Business-like - More Malega Laptop Bag,
- Custom laptop bag: What do you want in the most unique laptop bag? Your own design. This customizable laptop bag also makes great gifts.